• Accounting is the recording of financial transactions plus storing, sorting, retrieving, summarizing, and
presenting the information in various reports and analyses.
• Accounting provides financial information to a company's management and financial statements to people
outside of the company.
• Accounting involves compliance with government regulations pertaining to income tax reporting.
We provide following services to small business clients:
• Create a complete and accurate accounting file
• Record sales and purchase, and provide instruction on recording entries
• Record prepaid accounts, expense and amortization
• Prepare monthly bank reconciliation
• File HST by monthly, quarterly and yearly financial analysis
• File annual T2